Moving On to Somewhere New






If I go on down this road
Hand out the window
Singing every song I love
Find me a boat, a plane
A take me home country road rain
Don't worry, I'm going away for a while
But I'll come back with a smile...


It's that time of year.  I can feel Spring coming.  The air is warmer, for now.  It's 75 today and the sun is shining.  It makes me want to jump in the car and drive aimlessly down a dirt road, music blaring, windows down, and all the cares and responsibilities gone, for the time being anyway.  

It's the time for change.  In more ways than one.  So I'm taking the leap and moving my blog from one service to another.  I've outgrown the beginner page I started with.  Who would have thought when I started this little blog waaaay back when that I would be still doing it in 2019 and needing more storage space.  

XOXO
Ever After




The Look:

Body:  Maitreya with Maitreya Applier
Head:  Lelutka - Aida with Glam Affair - Paula
Hair:  Stealthic - Ivy
Shirt and Coat:  Addams - Yvonne Tied Shirt and Winter Coat
Shorts and Socks:  Blueberry - Pia
Tattoo:  Letis Tattoo - Nirvana
Vespa and Pose:  Amitie - My Blue Vespa
Location:  Candlewood

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Moving On to Somewhere New

If I go on down this road Hand out the window Singing every song I love Find me a boat, a plane A take me home country road ...

My Instagram